Monday, May 15, 2006

I Gotted It!

This is the email I sent Finnegan and Buddy cuz I gotted my prize for stumpin the most cats in their Pawtrait contest.

Dear Finnegan and Buddy,

I got it! I got my Pawtrait Stumper Prize! Oh wow yummmmmmm yummy treatsies! And I don't even gotta share them with Sanjee and Mini cuz I won them all by myself! (Well, I shared anyway, but it's nice to know I don't gotta!) And a
certificate too! Grandma framed it for me. :) So now I can hang it on the wall
with my pictures and stuff. :) And wow that's a neato frame with my name on it!
I've never had anyfing with my name on it before. That's so wunnderful.
Grandma and Mom said yall are such nice gentleman cats cuz yall put Miss Boni
Maroni on the package. hehehe They're right! Thank you so much very lots much
for the nifty prizes!

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs :)
Boni
Now I gotta go find out what my Tuxedo Gangster is in trouble with customs about. Fat Eric left me a note and I just saw it. (Thanks Eric!) I really gotta catch up. I wish Mom wasn't on the puter so much.