Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The Scarier Carrier

The cat carrier just showed up in the living room. This can not be a good sign.

I hope that doesn't mean I have to go to the V-E-T. Last time I was there they had a new lady helpin. The new lady grabbed and picked up my carrier and tried to POUR me out the front like I was a niptini!!! Can you imagine! One leg got stuck and it hurted lots so I screamed really loud. And Mom came to my rescue. She putted my carrier back down and told the new lady not to hurt me any more. :) Yay Mom! Then the smarter Doktor came in and showed the new lady how to take the top off the carrier so I didn't need pouring out. Yay Smarter Doktor!

I'm afraid the new lady didn't learn tho, so I'm not wanting to go back there. I hope it's Mini's turn. Or Sanjee's. Or even Mom's! But not me. I don't want to go.