Saturday, February 11, 2006

Got Caught and Funny Tag

I got caught. Mom caught me grooming Mini. I tried to make like I was just licking something off my nose or something, but I don't think it worked. It just made me look funny with my tongue stickin out when the flashy thing went off.

And Derby caught me too! Derby tagged me!

Here are the rules:

1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Post the fifth sentence (or closest to it).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same thing.

I think I'll hide her catnip mouse when she's not looking sometime.

I tag Oreo, Charlie, Snoodleroo, Mia & Ghost, and Edsel, and anycat else who wants to play along. :) If I tagged you when you already been tagged, sorry!



The real funny thing bout this tag game is that my 23rd post was when I was tagged for another game, bout some of my favorite stuff. Weird how that worked out. Mom says it was sin-kro-niss-ity.