Friday, October 28, 2005


Mom had a little sticky person over the other day! She didn't look too sticky to me, but that's what Max calls those size people and it sounds kind of cute. This little sticky person's name is Elizabeth and she was smart. She only had to be told once which of us is me and which is Mini. She got it right off! Most big human beans can't figure that out until they've been told several times.

Since big beans need help, I asked Mom to help me make a picture that shows the difference between me and Mini. Mini has freckles. I have a smooch spot (thanks for the nice name for it Timmy!). My eyes are also rounder than Mini's, but that's hard to tell in these pictures. I'll have to get the photographer to get better pictures for that. But now maybe folks can tell me and Mini apart easier by looking at our faces.