Monday, October 17, 2005

5 Things

Mom was reading blogs and she saw this on Whippy Curly Tails where BBB did it (on 10/2/05 says Mom). So I thought I'd try it too. I hope I do it right. Mom wouldn't let me read it first.

5 Things

5 Things I plan to do before I die:
1) Nap lots
2) Eat a whole ice cream by myself
3) Go back outside for a visit to see what it's like now
4) Learn how to open the big cold food box thing
5) Sit on a human for two whole hours without them wiggling

5 Things I can do:
1) Eat from a spoon
2) Pat Grandma's or Mom's leg without claws to get attention
3) Hide real real quiet in my box of bubbly wrap so Mom can't find me
4) Break up Sanjee and Mini's spats
5) Make friends with most anycat

5 Things I cannot do:
1) Get Sanjee and Mini to like each other
2) Type without looking at the keys
3) Go through the cat door to Mom's room without banging on it with my paw 10 or 12 times at least
4) Figure out how to open the cans Mom keeps in the cabinet
5) Have kittens (Yay!)

5 Things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1) Food
2) More Food
3) Yet More Food
4) Still More Food
5) Even More Food

5 Things I say most often:
1) Purrrrrrrrrrrrrr
2) Mrrow?
3) Meep!
4) Purrrrrrrrrrurrrrrrrrrrurrrrrrrr
5) Mrrow!

5 Celebrity crushes:
1) Timothy Dickens - We look like twins!
2) Edsel/The Pooch
3) Oreo
4) Max
5) Beau